Special Research Projects and other affiliated programs with the Department of Plant Pathology:
- Feed the Future Innovation Lab, Climate Resilient Chickpea
- Designated Emphasis in the Biology of Vector-borne Diseases (DEBVBD)
- National Plant Diagnostic Network
- Phytophthora Ramorum and Sudden Oak Death
- The Laboratory for Crop Genetics Innovation and Scientific Literacy
Cooperative Extension and Resources:
The Department of Plant Pathology Cooperative Extension provides certain Plant Pathology and Nematology educational materials to growers, Farm Advisers, Pest Control Advisers and to the public. This information would aid in disease diagnosis, proper sampling procedures for submission to diagnostic labs, and the principles of epidemiology and disease management that underlie the University’s Pest Management Guidelines.
- Dr. Walter Gubler’s Fruit Crop Fungicide Trials:
- Each year, Dr. Gubler’s lab publishes results for various fruit crop fungicide experiments. The findings are available here.